You may opt for a traditional Swedish Massage (one of the most popular forms of massage used for overall relaxation and escapism) or, a Deep Tissue Massage (focusing on more problematic areas to help improve your health).
Whatever your choice, different disciplines of muscle manipulation and relaxation techniques will be applied to the muscle tissue releasing tension and improving circulation giving you an overall sense of wellbeing.
Your initial treatment will include a consultation lasting about 15-20 mins.
We will discuss past and present health history and lifestyle so we can establish a personal yet professional relationship. We hope this will make you feel more at ease and comfortable prior to treatment. It will also allow us to formulate a structured massage that will benefit you, tailored specifically to your needs
- Boost immunity
- Improve skin tone and elasticity
- Encourage better circulation throughout the body
- Encourage deeper and therefore more efficient and relaxed breathing
- Encourage better lymph drainage and reduction in swelling
- Relieve muscle fatigue, soreness and stiffness
- Promote general relaxation, reducing the effects of stress and anxiety
- Encourage deeper sleep
- Speed up digestion and waste removal
- Sustained relaxation of body and mind
- Increases energy by invigorating all the body’s systems