* Please note that reflexology is only available with Elena on Fridays
Reflexology is a complementary therapy that is based on the theory that different points and areas on the feet correspond with different areas of the body.
Although reflexology is not used to diagnose or cure disease, clients use it to complement other treatments when addressing conditions like anxiety, asthma, headaches, PMS, and sinusitis.
Every person is a unique individual, it is not possible to know in advance how you will respond to a treatment. However after a treatment most people often feel very relaxed, may sleep better and notice a feeling of improved mood and wellbeing.
- Promotes general relaxation by reducing the effects of stress
- Can decrease anxiety
- Can help with depression, insomnia, nausea and pain
- Nourishes the body
- Sustains relaxation of body and mind
- Can help with ADHD
- Helps provide emotional healing and relaxation
60 minute reflexology treatment